Multi Drop Delivery Driver
JUST TURN UP, WORK HARD AND BE PART OF A GREAT TEAM
- Full-time & Part-time Multi Drop Delivery Drivers delivering packages!
- Veterans, ex-emergency services are highly encouraged to enquire
Self-employed position for those looking for flexible working days!
- We are now looking for dedicated and enthusiastic delivery drivers to work out of our Enfield Depot.
- Full-time & Part-time opportunities are available for an immediate start. (Flexible 10 hour routes available 7 days a week)
At Adwa International Logistics we believe in Fairness,Transparency and an equal opportunity to progress your career through ongoing training opportunities and your willingness to set your goals high, work hard and realise your dreams.
- Service payments paid weekly – Earn a minimum of £500.00 paid weekly plus potential weekly team performance bonus of £135
- New Mercedes Automatic & Manual Sprinter van provided fully insured
- State-of-art technology to locate and deliver packages
- Fully paid Training
- Uniforms provided
- Shell fuel card
- Driver Referral scheme in place to boost your earnings
- Opportunities to progress
- Daily phone allowance
- No Sortation – all routes are pre sequenced and pre mapped. All you need to do is collect your parcels and you are ready to go!
What does a Delivery Associate do?
- Drives a delivery van to drop off packages to customers within their community
- Commonly works 4-5 days a week
- Typical working days are 10-hour
- Follows strict safety standards on and off the road
- Interacts with customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- Uses handheld technology to manage the delivery process
What are the basic requirements?
- A minimum of 6 months commercial van driving experience for Multi-Drop Delivery is preferred (e.g. Amazon, Hermes, DPD, Royal Mail etc.)
- No experience candidates, we would expect exceptional customer service, dedication and commitment
- Must be holding a Full (Manual) UK or EU Driving license for at least 2 years with no points or endorsements
- Attention to detail to ensure deliveries are completed as per the correct process
Able to lift packages (up to 25kg)
- Able to get in and out of van numerous times throughout the day
- Flexible to service demands including weekend availability when required
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to pass a drugs & alcohol test
- Be able to commute to and from delivery station
All your parcels are sequenced and ready to go, all we need is you